My goal is to always provide tips for you all when it comes to shopping and getting the best deals. Today I am going to share some of those shopping tips with you! But first, this jean jacket I got from SheIn, this is a great website to purchase from but make sure to read the reviews as some of the items may run small. I purchased this black pearl top from SheIn, along with this white chiffon top, see my jean jacket in action again here.
Perfect for a walk on downtown and grab some ice cream haha. My favorite place for ice cream in downtown Fort Worth is Melt. They have a unique assortment of ice creams and always bringing new flavors for different seasons. I also love that they have ice cream packaged already if you are wanting to bring some home to enjoy, but I prefer it on a waffle cone the best.
Let’s Get to the Tips
- Shop online– More often then not the items you see online may go on sale online before they do in the store. I often like to put items in my cart or on my wishlist that I know that I want and constantly watch it. Amazon, Old Navy and SheIn are great places to purchase items from, however be sure to read the reviews when purchasing to determine if the item is true to size, larger, or smaller.
- Signup for newsletters– many retailers will notify their customers when sales are happening online to get you to the site.
- Check the clearance tab– You’d be surprised at some of the awesome items you can find on the clearance tab.
- Shop the sales– When companies announce sales it is so important that you shop the sale the first it is up and not wait. Most of the hottest items are the ones that sell out the fastest and also with the hottest items typically there isn’t a super large stock.
- Follow me– Be sure to follow me on the liketoknow.it app or buy shopping on my blog, this is where I share with y’all some of my picks and great items that I find for ya’ll.