It’s that time to get my hair looking good and getting myself in a better mood before baby arrives. The best way to do so is by getting a fresh dye to my hair. I have been using the Schwarzkopf® color ULTÎME™ from Walmart for a while now and it has been my favorite when coloring my extensions. The color I chose for baby arrive? 1.1 Raven Black!
I like to keep a fresh jet black look and Schwarzkopf® color ULTÎME™ Raven Black gives me just that. My favorite part about this dye is that it doesn’t dry out your hair or make your hair feel brittle afterward. The Schwarzkopf® color ULTÎME™ has a conditioning treatment that is infused with Diamond Brilliance Serum, which gives you a high gloss and glorious shine.
The Schwarzkopf® color ULTÎME™ is a permanent coloring dye which defies fading for up to 9 weeks! For me, that’s a long time so my extensions will look perfect while welcoming my baby into this world and also adjusting to being a new mom without the touch-ups. Wouldn’t you just love to have a low maintenance hair care?!
Fresh hair is the best kind of hair! The “true to box” color results and the long-lasting color is what I look for when coloring my hair and Schwarzkopf® color ULTÎME™ has just that.
How to use Schwarzkopf® color ULTÎME™ professional at home coloring
- Laying your hair on a flat surface, you can add your dye right to your hair
- Make sure to add gloves so that you don’t get any dye on your hands
- Add the Color Cream into the applicator bottle with Developer Lotion to activate dye. Let it sit for 20-30 mins to allow the
to take. color
- Once you have applied this onto the hair, you will then add the conditioning treatment with Diamond Brilliance Serum.
- Allow hair to dry and style with amazing results.