So what’s currently in my bag?! Am I the only one that goes through periods throughout the year when I need to declutter and reorganize my bag? I hope not. I have gone through my bag and have taken out all of the random receipts that I had and put the ones that need to be filed away up. What am I left with? The items that I actually need to be in my bag hahah who would have thought.
This is an update of what is in my bag for the new year or at least for the next couple of weeks as baby boy will soon be here and this mama will have to rethink what she carries around. But for now I want to share with you this bag from Rent the Runway.
If you haven’t heard of Rent the Runway it is a subscription rental company where you can rent clothes, bags, accessories etc. I utilized this service during parts of my pregnancy, because it was super convenient for me to change up my style without having to purchase so many new pieces to fit my new body. You can get $30 off your first order on me here.
- Bag- Kate Spade Hadley Road Small Dina Stachel
- Deodorant– You just never know if you will need a little pick me up in the middle of the day or night. I like to keep a can of this deodorant in my bag just to keep fresh.
- Wallet– I have had this wallet for a while now and it is truly one of my favorites, it is open and holds just the right amount of cards.
- Business Card Holder– I found this one at Old Navy super cheap and cute, this is where I hold my business cards for both my blog and my hair company.
- Medication / Pain Roller– I have to keep Tylenol on me during this time, between the back pain and the pain that I have from my fibroid it is essential for me to have some type of relief available to me at any time. My roller has also been a great way to relieve some of the pain in my back and help with any cramping or tightening I may have in my legs.
- Tooth brush/ mints/ mini brushes- all the essentials I need to keep in my bag in the event I have an episode while I am out and about.
- Sunglasses– I love these pair of ray bans and their shape. I have these in the black version along with the brown/ tortoise color.
- Lip gloss– I keep a variety of lippies in my bag, from lip chapstick, lipgloss, and a nice lipstick.