Valentine’s Day is this week and wow this love day has snuck upon me, and just now sharing with you my Valentine’s Day gift guide! I wanted to share with you all a few items that I have been eyeing and are currently sitting in my amazon cart. You know when it comes to gift given you can always share a little love with yourself for this special holiday. Last years I shared a few post during Valentine’s Day, one being 7 things about self love, along with some gift inspiration for her & him.
Amazon has become more and more appealing now a days for myself. I have been in a full blown nesting mood, trying to get as much done as possible before baby arrives. I don’t like to go to the shopping centers or malls anymore because by back kills me every single time. I feel like an old lady that needs to take a break every 15 mins, lean up against the wall or flat out take a seat. Don’t let me get lucky and be able to ride around in a scooter haha, which is what I do when at Home depot or Lowes.
The items that I have been placing in my cart definitely have to do with self-care, as that’s all this mama-to-be can think of. I have things from jade rollers, to pj’s in my cart and everything in-between and of course they go great with the holiday as a lot of the items are pink. Be sure to check out my Amazon Shop page where I will be adding all the goods day in and day out!
Items in my Amazon Cart for Valentine’s Day:
Qiaya Selfie Light Ring– so excited about this item as it is under $15, a great gift for yourself or anyone else you are wanted to purchase for and have their selfie game on point. I know there are cases out there that do the same thing but a lot of them are super bulky and super expensive.
Quay Australia Needing Fame Aviators– I love a good pair of aviators and Quay Australia has been one of my go-to brands for them. Not only are they not too small but the quality of these glasses are so great. I have the all black version of these glasses but loving the gold detail on these.
OMOTON Adjustable Tablet stand– I have been using my tablet a lot more for work. I love this rose gold one and would be super cute on my desk to hold my tablet while I work.
- Stainless Steal Pink Tumbler– I have been obsessing over ice lately I really love the ice from sonic and whataburger, they are sooo good! This tumbler will be added to my hospital bag for sure.
- Tory Burch Mother of Pearl Double wrap– This watch is super cute and love that it is a neutral color, I love neutral and basically all I wear.
- Pandora Clasp Bracelet– I have been in love with pandora bracelets, I have gotten my mom one for her birthday a few years ago and now added to it for her special occasions. Now that I am about to be a mother it is time for me to get on the board and begin adding charms and sharing my story.
- N Nora Twips PJ set– I have this item in my cart for the hospital and to be comfy when I get home with baby. I love that it is a 2 piece set along with is button down top, all I can think about is being comfy when baby boy gets here.
- Fujifil Insta Mini 9 Instant Camera– This is such a cute camera and perfect for for when we go on vacation and wanting to create some fun content and photos. I remember having one of these when I was younger and loved taking photos with these instant cameras.
- Jade Roller– This is a facial massager skin tool, great for anti-aging. This is a great tool to use for a day of pampering.
- Acrylic Stapler and Tape dispenser– I am in need of a new one for my office and love that these are clear with a hint of gold. I mean how cute are these?!
Showing yourself some love this Valentine’s Day and as you can see I have no shame in my game ahah. Find something you like on my list? Feel free to share, or even send it to your significant other (hey Jimmie if your reading this).