Texas is such a huge state, but one of the major metropolitan areas is Dallas Fort Worth (DFW). Dallas is one of the areas that is talked about most frequently, but I live in Fort Worth and I’m here to rep my city! I have lived in Fort Worth since I was 5 and still have yet to discover all of its charms. Currently Fort Worth is getting facelifts everywhere, houses in Fort Worth are being remodelled and new shopping areas are popping up. Have you seen the new Clearfork Shopping Area, 7th Street or Magnolia ave? Just some of my favorite places to shop and enjoy great meals.
Spring break is right around the corner as well and I wanted to bring to you some to do’s in Fort Worth you can enjoy this spring!
Places to Eat
- Razoos- If you are a seafood lover this is the spot for you! The restaurant is fun and spunky. My Favorites from there is the Shrimp basket, along with Shrimp Fondue. The fondue is Ammmaaaaazing, and the bread that comes with it is even better.
- Blue Sushi- Guys, I used to cringe at the thought of eating sushi because I didn’t understand that there was also sushi that wasn’t raw. Now I can eat this stuff all day, and here is what I like to order, Itchy Salmon, Blue Balls, Shrimp tempura, Calamari and Ceviche. The best time is happy hour.
- The Bearded Lady- The lust burger is a must for everyone to try, I’ll give you a heads up it is super juicy and has pieces of avocado and sautéed onions.
Places to Explore
- Fort Worth Zoo- I love this zoo! Have you heard of the dollar days?! seriously the best minus the crowd that comes with it, but such a bargain if you have a large family or just looking to save a few bucks. Make sure to get there really early to avoid the crowd.
- Fort Worth Botanical Gardens- one word for this place, beautiful. The Fort Worth Botanical Gardens is a great place to have a picnic and enjoy a day outside.
- Sundance Square- The come up is real for Sundance Square, so many great shops and restaurants to chose from. there is also a water feature that is perfect for the kids on a hot day to help to cool them down.
- Alley Cats- Bowling is a competitive hobby for Jimmie and I hahaha I love to enjoy with the family and Alley Cats has it all from bowling to putt putt. So many great activities to enjoy there.
- Studio Movie Grill- The wings are fire! The seats are comfortable and also a great way to enjoy a new movie or repeat another.
- Top Golf- If you have never been here please put this on your must-do list. I am not a golfer but so fun for a family outing, you can also buy food and trips to your table while you play.
- K1 Speed- If you have a need for speed and want something faster than a go-cart, this is your place. I have
Thank you for reading some of my to do’s in Fort Worth hope that I gave you some ideas for a fun time this Spring Break!