If you missed my last post, which was all about this super cute outfit for the month of love. If you don’t follow me on Instagram, I asked earlier this week what type of post you would like to see today. As you can tell the majority chose fitness. Today, I will be sharing with you my fitness routine for the week. This week I had a super busy week and about to head out to do my Friday routine. I will be doing this same routine next week as well.
Monday: Circuit + Cardio
- Cardio – 20 mins
- Alternating lunges w/ dumbell 10 reps each side
- Up and down plank 10 reps
- Front plate raises to squat -holding a weighted plate starting above your head step to the side and squat bringing the plate in between your legs ( 2 squats to the left then right is one rep). Repeat 10 times
- Plank hold 45 secs.
- Repeat all of the above 3 times.
- Leg adductions and abductions on machine 10 reps 3 sets
- Lastly, 15 mins on the stair master.
Wednesday: Shoulders + Cardio
- Stair-master 15-20 mins
- Crunch on ab machine 20 reps, 5 sets
- Upright Cable Row on machine 12 reps, 3 sets
- Car drivers 20 reps, 4 sets
- Front Plate Raise 12 reps, 4 sets
- Alternating lateral raises: 15 reps, 3 sets
- Single arm shoulder press 15 reps, 3 sets
Friday: Leg Day + Cardio
- Cardio- between Stairmaster and elliptical
- Deadlift with bar ( you choice weight) 20 reps, 5 sets
- Single leg deadlift with bar 15 reps, 4 sets
- Squats 20 reps, 4 sets
- Jump Squats 15 reps, 4 sets
- Leg press on machines
My Monday workout may have to be snuck inside Monday because, Sunday afternoon because Jimmie is getting Lasik on Sunday morning. See you loves on Monday.