Nowadays their are so many things that can stress someone out. Everyone has dreams and aspirations but how can you complete them if you aren’t happen or stressed? Self love is a must ladies and gentlemen, it can either make you or break you! Today I will sharing with you a few things about self love. Many questions tend to pop up when someone says “self love” like, “is this me being selfish” and the answer to that is heck NO! Everyone hits a point in life when they need to start thinking about me, my self and I. This is a powerful choice for you to gain optimal control over your health and your health is what is most important, some may see it at selfishness but everyone needs to take in to account for their own well-being and happiness.
7 ways to show self love
1. Go to the spa– Messages are one of the most relaxing things you can do, I am currently going to a chiropractor for my shoulder pain and I get a massage each time and it has made me even more relaxed and helps clear my mind.
2. Workout– This is another great one I have been doing, working out seems like you are basically about to kill yourself but the after feeling is what feels the best. When I’m working out I have my music on and just in my zone.
3. Read a book– this is another great way to administer self care. Reading an educational book or even a love story to take your mind off of the hectic things going on in life at the moment.
4. Go to the movies– Going to the movies is one of my favorites, especially at the movie theaters with the chairs that recline all the way back! Yassss haha, my kind of movie.
5. Be selfish– you have to do it sometimes, think about yourself before others do something that you want to do for a change.
6. Unplug– that means no social media, TV, no distractions. Take the time to think about you and your goals, with out the distractions of the outside world.
7. Take a nap– this is one of the difficult ones for me because I feel like I am missing out on life by taking a nap. But life can be physically and emotionally draining, take a nap to recover.
Self love is so important, so do what you need to gain back the control you need, do it!
Happy Valentines Day loves!