Get $$ off your box with my code “XOJERRIEAL15“
Its Fitness Friday and getting into the swing of things can be hard trust me, this week I have been working out and felt nauseous. Jimmie says that means I’m doing something hahah ok I guess I have been doing something lol. My goal this week was to go the gym at least 3-4 times, and try to work on a different muscle groups each time. Here is what I have worked this week.
Tuesday: Circuit + Cardio
- Cardio – 20 mins
- Alternating lunges w/ dumbell 10 reps each side
- Up and down plank 10 reps
- Front plate raises to squat -holding a weighted plate starting above your head step to the side and squat bringing the plate in between your legs ( 2 squats to the left then right is one rep). Repeat 10 times
- Plank hold 45 secs.
- Repeat all of the above 3 times.
- Leg adductions and abductions on machine 10 reps 3 sets
- Lastly, 15 mins on stair master.
Wednesday : Shoulders + Cardio
- Stair-master 15-20 mins
- Crunch on ab machine 20 reps, 5 sets
- Upright Cable Row on machine 12 reps, 3 sets
- Car drivers 20 reps, 4 sets
- Front Plate Raise 12 reps, 4 sets
- Alternating lateral raises: 15 reps, 3 sets
- Single arm shoulder press 15 reps, 3 sets
Thursday: Leg Day + Cardio
- Deadlift with bar ( you choice weight) 20 reps, 5 sets
- Single leg deadlift with bar 15 reps, 4 sets
- Squats 20 reps, 4 sets
- Jump Squats 15 reps, 4 sets
- Leg press on machine
Friday: Zumba class at 24 hr Fitness
I also wanted to include my shoes that I have been loving, they are the Thea Nike Air Max. These are so comfortable and light weight! I hope you all love these Fitness Friday post like I do, if there is anything different you would like to see on my fitness Friday post let me know in the comments or via email.