It is that time of the year when traveling becomes more frequent for me. I am constantly back and forth from Texas to Louisiana, and in some cases California. It’d great because I get a change of scenery, though there isn’t much relaxation time because I am named the “Busy Bee” of my family. I am always doing something and can’t keep still.
It is important to always pack what you need exactly for traveling. I used to undertake and then I would have to go to the nearest Wal Mart or Target to get the items that I was missing.
Essentials for Traveling
1. BB Cream– Most of the time while I am traveling I don’t like to make my face up completely, so I use my Maybelline BB cream. It gives me the coverage that I need to just to keep my face looking nice and clean.
2. Victoria Secret Lip Gloss– I’m not sure what is it about this stuff but, Victoria’s Secret lip gloss is the only lip gloss that actually cures my dry and cracked lips. The added bonus is that it taste and smells good.
3. Sunglasses– your sitting on the beach or even walking down bourbon street, you want to have some type of protecting of your eyes, especially on a sunny day, so that you can enjoy the scenery! Ray-ban‘s have great quality eyewear.
4. Perfume– Chanel number 5, this stuff smells like baby powder [I am not kidding!], Something fresh and airy is what I love to wear, I do have a lot of perfumes that are fruity smelling, from bath and body works, but nothing like this. It is a great investment!
5. Perfect Mascara – Too faced, Better than Sex Mascara is where it is. This mascara gave me that volume in two coats, other mascaras I can achieve this in maybe 3- 5 coats. This is great when you travel because you don’t want to waste time getting yourself together.
6. Setting Powder – You always want to wear a setting powder when you wear your makeup, but there are no exceptions when you are out exploring, this gives your makeup a better finish along with making it last longer. I love my Nars Setting powder, it is super light!
7. Face Wash/ Mask & Scrub – Many people, like myself, typically have a 3- 5 step face wash routine that you stick with when you’re at home. But when it is Vacation time, you are not getting back to your hotel in time to complete all of these steps. The face wash [Clearasil rapid action daily face wash] that I use is a GREAT cleanser and gets my face nice and clean. As for my St Ives, I love having this 2-in-1 scrub and mask. I get to scrub my face, let it sit for 5 mins and then wash it off. Leaves my face baby smooth!
8. Dove Dry Spray – I have been trying this new deodorant which is a dry spray and I love it. Its fresh, light, and basically clear with no clumps!
9. Melted LipStick – A Great grab n’ go lipstick, I got mine in Chocolate Milkshake and it smells just like that!
10. Small wallet – I keep my Tory Burch Card holder [ I am linking two Kate spade ones, because this one is no longer sold] on me when I travel! Its so much easier to keep track of, because it only fits a certain amount of cards, that way you are limited to which cards you bring lol. Also if you want to you don’t even have to bring a bag with you, or just using a small cross body that you can’t fit a bunch of things in, Perfect!